Solid-state structure determination.
Green–Blue Emitters: NHC-Based Cyclometalated [Pt(C^C*)(acac)] Complexes†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 52, pages 10214–10216, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Unger, Y., Meyer, D., Molt, O., Schildknecht, C., Münster, I., Wagenblast, G. and Strassner, T. (2010), Green–Blue Emitters: NHC-Based Cyclometalated [Pt(C^C*)(acac)] Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 10214–10216. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001316
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the project through the BMBF (FKZ: 13N10477) and the synthesis of the matrix material by Dr. N. Langer (BASF). D.M. thanks the “Degussa-Stiftung” for financial support. NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene, acac=acetylacetone.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- BMBF. Grant Number: 13N10477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!