MCR: multicomponent reaction. We thank Dr. Ulli Rothweiler for fruitful discussion. This work was supported by the NIH (grant 1R21M087617-01 to A.D.) and the Deutsche Krebshilfe (grant 108354 to T.H.) and is part of an NCI-RAND program. We thank Haixia Liu for the synthesis of PB3.
Robust Generation of Lead Compounds for Protein–Protein Interactions by Computational and MCR Chemistry: p53/Hdm2 Antagonists†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5352–5356, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Czarna, A., Beck, B., Srivastava, S., Popowicz, Grzegorz M., Wolf, S., Huang, Y., Bista, M., Holak, Tad A. and Dömling, A. (2010), Robust Generation of Lead Compounds for Protein–Protein Interactions by Computational and MCR Chemistry: p53/Hdm2 Antagonists. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5352–5356. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001343
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R21M087617-01
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 108354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!