We thank the EPSRC for support of this work. V.K.A. thanks the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award and the EPSRC for a Senior Research Fellowship. We thank Frontier Scientific for the generous donation of boronic acids and boronic esters. We thank Prof. Guy Lloyd-Jones for useful discussions.
Full Chirality Transfer in the Conversion of Secondary Alcohols into Tertiary Boronic Esters and Alcohols Using Lithiation–Borylation Reactions†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5142–5145, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Bagutski, V., French, Rosalind M. and Aggarwal, Varinder K. (2010), Full Chirality Transfer in the Conversion of Secondary Alcohols into Tertiary Boronic Esters and Alcohols Using Lithiation–Borylation Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5142–5145. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001371
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!