We are grateful for the support provided by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 20045014, 20685010) and for Innovative Areas “Coordination Programming” (area 2107), the 21st Century COE Project (Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics), and the JSPS for a fellowship to P.M.
Regulation of a Real-Time Self-Healing Process in Organogel Tissues by Molecular Adhesives†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6338–6342, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, P., Fujita, N., Takada, A., Kishida, T., Shirakawa, M. and Shinkai, S. (2010), Regulation of a Real-Time Self-Healing Process in Organogel Tissues by Molecular Adhesives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6338–6342. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001382
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 20045014, 20685010
- Innovative Areas “Coordination Programming”. Grant Number: 2107
- 21st Century COE Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!