This work was supported by Korean Ministry of Environment as “The Eco-Technopia 21” project.
A Graphene Oxide Based Immuno-biosensor for Pathogen Detection†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 33, pages 5708–5711, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, J., Cheon, D., Liu, F., Lee, K. and Seo, T. (2010), A Graphene Oxide Based Immuno-biosensor for Pathogen Detection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5708–5711. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001428
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- Korean Ministry of Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!