These authors contributed equally to this work.
Decoding the Logic of the tRNA Regiospecificity of Nonribosomal FemXWv Aminoacyl Transferase†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5115–5119, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Fonvielle, M., Chemama, M., Lecerf, M., Villet, R., Busca, P., Bouhss, A., Ethève-Quelquejeu, M. and Arthur, M. (2010), Decoding the Logic of the tRNA Regiospecificity of Nonribosomal FemXWv Aminoacyl Transferase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5115–5119. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001473
This research was supported by the European Community (EUR-INTAFAR, Project No. LSHM-CT-2004-512138, 6th PCRD) and by the Fondation Recherche Médicale (“fin de thèse” to R.V. and M.C.). FemXWv is the FemX alanyl transferase of Weissella viridescens.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- European Community
- Fondation Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!