S.R.K. thanks the National Science Foundation and the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute for Advanced Computational Research for support of this research. L.R. gratefully acknowledges the award of an Australian Research Council Discovery Grant, funding from the ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology, and the generous allocations of computing time from the National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) National Facility and the Australian Centre for Advanced Computing and Communications (AC3). We also thank Dr. Yang Zheng for assistance in putting together Figure 1.
Gas-Phase Synthesis and Reactivity of Lithium Acetylide Ion, LiCC−†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5161–5164, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Meyer, Matthew M., Chan, B., Radom, L. and Kass, Steven R. (2010), Gas-Phase Synthesis and Reactivity of Lithium Acetylide Ion, LiCC−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5161–5164. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001485
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!