This research was performed in the framework of Sino–Swiss Science & Technology Cooperation Program (No. 2010DFA42110).
Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignin-Derived Phenols into Alkanes by Using Nanoparticle Catalysts Combined with Brønsted Acidic Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 32, pages 5549–5553, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, N., Yuan, Y., Dykeman, R., Kou, Y. and Dyson, Paul J. (2010), Hydrodeoxygenation of Lignin-Derived Phenols into Alkanes by Using Nanoparticle Catalysts Combined with Brønsted Acidic Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5549–5553. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001531
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2010
- Sino–Swiss Science & Technology Cooperation. Grant Number: 2010DFA42110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!