This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20525101, 20871088 and 90922018), the Nature Science Key Basic Research of Jiangsu Province for Higher Education (09KJA150002), the State Key Laboratory of Organometallic Chemistry of Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (2008-25), the Qin-Lan, and the “333” Projects of Jiangsu Province, and the “SooChow Scholar” Program and Program for Innovative Research Team of Suzhou University.
Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformations of Two Three-Dimensional Coordination Polymers through Regioselective [2+2] Photodimerization Reactions†
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4767–4770, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, D., Ren, Z.-G., Li, H.-X., Lang, J.-P., Li, N.-Y. and Abrahams, Brendan F. (2010), Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Transformations of Two Three-Dimensional Coordination Polymers through Regioselective [2+2] Photodimerization Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4767–4770. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001551
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20525101, 20871088, 90922018
- Nature Science Key Basic Research of Jiangsu Province for Higher Education. Grant Number: 09KJA150002
- State Key Laboratory of Organometallic Chemistry of Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry. Grant Number: 2008-25
- “333” Projects of Jiangsu Province
- “SooChow Scholar” Program
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Suzhou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!