We thank the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR, Roma) and the Programma di Ricerca Scientifica di Notevole Interesse Nazionale for financial support.
Long-Lived Radical Cations of Monocyclic Arenes at Room Temperature Obtained by NbF5 Acting as an Oxidizing Agent and Counterion Precursor†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5268–5272, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Marchetti, F., Pinzino, C., Zacchini, S. and Pampaloni, G. (2010), Long-Lived Radical Cations of Monocyclic Arenes at Room Temperature Obtained by NbF5 Acting as an Oxidizing Agent and Counterion Precursor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5268–5272. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001572
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR, Roma)
- Programma di Ricerca Scientifica di Notevole Interesse Nazionale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!