The authors acknowledge Dr. Bryan Kaehr and Dr. Detlef-M. Smilgies for their comments. This research was supported by the US Department of Energy (DOE), the BES Program, the LDRD program of Sandia National Laboratory, and the NSF (DMI-0625897). The Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source is supported by the NSF and NIH/NIGMS through NSF award DMR-0225180. Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the National Nuclear Security Administration of the US DOE under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
Pressure-Driven Assembly of Spherical Nanoparticles and Formation of 1D-Nanostructure Arrays†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8431–8434, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Wu, H., Bai, F., Sun, Z., Haddad, R. E., Boye, D. M., Wang, Z. and Fan, H. (2010), Pressure-Driven Assembly of Spherical Nanoparticles and Formation of 1D-Nanostructure Arrays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8431–8434. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001581
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- US Department of Energy (DOE)
- BES Program
- LDRD program of Sandia National Laboratory
- NSF. Grant Number: DMI-0625897
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: DMR-0225180
- National Nuclear Security Administration of the US DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!