We thank Dr. M. T. Smoluch for HRMS measurements. A.Z. thanks the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research for a Mosaic Fellowship.
Highly Stereoselective Synthesis of Substituted Prolyl Peptides Using a Combination of Biocatalytic Desymmetrization and Multicomponent Reactions†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5289–5292, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Znabet, A., Ruijter, E., de Kanter, Frans J. J., Köhler, V., Helliwell, M., Turner, Nicholas J. and Orru, Romano V. A. (2010), Highly Stereoselective Synthesis of Substituted Prolyl Peptides Using a Combination of Biocatalytic Desymmetrization and Multicomponent Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5289–5292. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001592
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
- Mosaic Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!