We are grateful to Dr. T. Shibue (MCCL, Waseda University) for help with the 29Si–1H HMBC and high-resolution EI-MS measurements, and also to S. Inoue (MCCL, Waseda University) for the high-resolution FAB-MS measurement of Si(OCHPh2)4. This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 20245044) and the Global COE program “Practical Chemical Wisdom” from MEXT (Japan). R.W. acknowledges a Waseda University Grant for Special Research Projects (2009A-899). K.K. is grateful for financial support provided through a Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows from MEXT, and support by the Elements Science and Technology Project “Functional Designs of Silicon-Oxygen-Based Compounds by Precise Synthetic Strategies” from MEXT (Japan).
Nonhydrolytic Synthesis of Branched Alkoxysiloxane Oligomers Si[OSiH(OR)2]4 (R=Me, Et)†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5273–5277, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Wakabayashi, R., Kawahara, K. and Kuroda, K. (2010), Nonhydrolytic Synthesis of Branched Alkoxysiloxane Oligomers Si[OSiH(OR)2]4 (R=Me, Et). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5273–5277. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001640
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
- MEXT (Japan)
- Waseda University Grant for Special Research Projects. Grant Number: 2009A-899
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!