We acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20702033 and 20732003), the PCSIRT (No. IRT0846), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (No. 2010CB833300) for financial support. We also thank the Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for NMR analysis and the State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy for HRMS analysis.
Highly Enantioselective Insertion of Carbenoids into NH Bonds Catalyzed by Copper(I) Complexes of Binol Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 28, pages 4763–4766, June 28, 2010
How to Cite
Hou, Z., Wang, J., He, P., Wang, J., Qin, B., Liu, X., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2010), Highly Enantioselective Insertion of Carbenoids into NH Bonds Catalyzed by Copper(I) Complexes of Binol Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4763–4766. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001686
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20702033, 20732003
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT0846
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!