We acknowledge funding from the IEF Marie Curie program of the European Union, the Chemical Council of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO), the EURYI Scheme of the European Science Foundation (ESF), and the Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences. We also acknowledge Paul van der Schoot and E. W. (Bert) Meijer for useful discussions, and Koen Pieterse for the art work.
Encapsulation of DNA-Templated Chromophore Assemblies within Virus Protein Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5335–5338, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
de la Escosura, A., Janssen, Pim G. A., Schenning, Albertus P. H. J., Nolte, Roeland J. M. and Cornelissen, Jeroen J. L. M. (2010), Encapsulation of DNA-Templated Chromophore Assemblies within Virus Protein Nanotubes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5335–5338. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001702
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- European Union
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- European Science Foundation (ESF)
- Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!