We are grateful for financial support from NSFC (20732006), MOST (973 program 2010CB833300), and the Ministry of Health (2009ZX09501-017).
Asymmetric Amplification in Phosphoric Acid Catalyzed Reactions†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6378–6381, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Li, N., Chen, X.-H., Zhou, S.-M., Luo, S.-W., Song, J., Ren, L. and Gong, L.-Z. (2010), Asymmetric Amplification in Phosphoric Acid Catalyzed Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6378–6381. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001723
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20732006
- MOST. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 2009ZX09501-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!