C.J.S. thanks the EPSRC and Johnson Matthey for a CASE Studentship. N.L.K. thanks the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 for a research fellowship. P.J.C. thanks FCT for the postdoctoral grant SFRH/BPD/27082/2006. V.F. acknowledges the FCT with co-participation of the European Community funds FEDER, for financial support under project PTDC/QUI/68582/2006. We thank Oxford University Crystallography Service for instrument use.
Halogen Bond Anion Templated Assembly of an Imidazolium Pseudorotaxane†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5322–5326, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Serpell, Christopher J., Kilah, Nathan L., Costa, Paulo J., Félix, V. and Beer, Paul D. (2010), Halogen Bond Anion Templated Assembly of an Imidazolium Pseudorotaxane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5322–5326. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001729
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- Johnson Matthey
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/27082/2006
- FEDER. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/68582/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!