This work was supported by the Science & Engineering Research Council of A*STAR, Singapore, through a research grant (project No. 0621010024). J.M. thanks the China Scholarship Council for a scholarship.
High-Throughput Method for Determining the Enantioselectivity of Enzyme-Catalyzed Hydroxylations Based on Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5278–5283, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Tang, W., Mou, J. and Li, Z. (2010), High-Throughput Method for Determining the Enantioselectivity of Enzyme-Catalyzed Hydroxylations Based on Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5278–5283. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001772
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- Science & Engineering Research Council of A*STAR, Singapore. Grant Number: 0621010024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!