This work was supported by the Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) that is funded by the National Science Foundation under award no. ECS-0335765. As a visiting graduate student from Southeast University, Y.D. was also partially supported by the National Basic Research Program (973 program, 2007CB936300), the Innovation Program for Graduate Students in Jiangsu Province (CX08B-051Z), and the China Scholarship Council. We thank Prof. Jimmy Liu at the University of Missouri (St. Louis) for helping us with the sintering experiments under hydrogen gas.
A Sinter-Resistant Catalytic System Based on Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on TiO2 Nanofibers and Covered by Porous Silica†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 44, pages 8165–8168, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Dai, Y., Lim, B., Yang, Y., Cobley, C. M., Li, W., Cho, E. C., Grayson, B., Fanson, P. T., Campbell, C. T., Sun, Y. and Xia, Y. (2010), A Sinter-Resistant Catalytic System Based on Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on TiO2 Nanofibers and Covered by Porous Silica. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8165–8168. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001839
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB936300
- Innovation Program for Graduate Students in Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX08B-051Z
- China Scholarship Council
Vol. 51, Issue 43, 10692, Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!