We thank Dr. Juliana Chan and Tasha Thomas for the critical review of the manuscript. We are grateful for the assistance from Alla Leshinsky, Natalia Schiller, and Eliza Vasile. This research was supported by National Institutes of Health grants CA119349 and EB003647, and the Koch Prostate Cancer Foundation Award in Nanotherapeutics. Conflict of Interest: O.C.F. and R.L. have financial interest in BIND Biosciences and Selecta Biosciences, biopharmaceutical companies developing therapeutic targeted nanoparticles.
Poly(ethylene glycol) with Observable Shedding†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 37, pages 6567–6571, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, W., Langer, R. and Farokhzad, Omid C. (2010), Poly(ethylene glycol) with Observable Shedding. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6567–6571. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001868
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA119349, EB003647
- Koch Prostate Cancer Foundation Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!