Financial support by DFG (Ca147/11-3), as a part of the European joint research project “International Research Group: Diffusion in Zeolites”, and DFG Priority Program 1362 “Porous Metal-Organic Frameworks” (Ca147/15-1) is thanked for financial support. The authors thank Dr. A. Feldhoff for support in electron microscopy.
Molecular-Sieve Membrane with Hydrogen Permselectivity: ZIF-22 in LTA Topology Prepared with 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane as Covalent Linker†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 29, pages 4958–4961, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Huang, A., Bux, H., Steinbach, F. and Caro, J. (2010), Molecular-Sieve Membrane with Hydrogen Permselectivity: ZIF-22 in LTA Topology Prepared with 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane as Covalent Linker. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4958–4961. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001919
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: Ca147/11-3
- DFG. Grant Number: Ca147/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!