These authors contributed equally to this work.
Catalytic Activity Enhancement for Oxygen Reduction on Epitaxial Perovskite Thin Films for Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5344–5347, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
la O', G., Ahn, S.-J., Crumlin, E., Orikasa, Y., Biegalski, Michael D., Christen, Hans M. and Shao-Horn, Y. (2010), Catalytic Activity Enhancement for Oxygen Reduction on Epitaxial Perovskite Thin Films for Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5344–5347. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001922
This work was supported in part by the NSF (CBET 08-44526), DOE (SISGR DE-SC0002633), and King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. S.-J.A is grateful for financial support from the Korean Government (KRF-2008-357-D00119). The portion of research performed at ORNL CNMS was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 08-44526
- DOE. Grant Number: SISGR DE-SC0002633
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-357-D00119
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!