Certain commercial equipment, instruments, or materials are identified in this paper to foster understanding and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by NIST, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment identified are necessarily the best available for the purpose. Y.L. acknowledges the support of the National Research Council (NRC, NIH(NIBIB)/NIST) for a research associate fellowship. Both authors acknowledge the Maryland NanoCenter and its NispLab (the NispLab is supported in part by the NSF as a MRSEC Shared Experimental Facility), the University of Maryland X-ray crystallographic center, and Dr. Zhufang Liu for XRD measurements.
Monodisperse Gold–Copper Bimetallic Nanocubes: Facile One-Step Synthesis with Controllable Size and Composition†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 38, pages 6781–6785, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y. and Walker, A. R. H. (2010), Monodisperse Gold–Copper Bimetallic Nanocubes: Facile One-Step Synthesis with Controllable Size and Composition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6781–6785. doi: 10.1002/anie.201001931
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!