The SNN agency (Cooperation Northern Netherlands) and the European Fund for Regional Development (EFRO) are acknowledged for partial financial support of this work. The group from Radboud University Nijmegen thanks COST Action CM0703 for support.
The Driving Mechanism Behind Attrition-Enhanced Deracemization†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8435–8438, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Noorduin, W. L., van Enckevort, W. J. P., Meekes, H., Kaptein, B., Kellogg, R. M., Tully, J. C., McBride, J. M. and Vlieg, E. (2010), The Driving Mechanism Behind Attrition-Enhanced Deracemization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8435–8438. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002036
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- SNN agency
- European Fund for Regional Development (EFRO)
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!