The Robert-Bosch Foundation within the Robert Bosch Professorship for sustainable utilization of natural renewable resources is acknowledged for financial support. This work was performed as part of the Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”, which is funded by the Excellence Initiative by the German federal and state governments to promote science and research at German universities.
Pentenoic Acid Pathways for Cellulosic Biofuels†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 26, pages 4336–4338, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Palkovits, R. (2010), Pentenoic Acid Pathways for Cellulosic Biofuels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 4336–4338. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002061
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- Robert-Bosch Foundation
- Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!