From the Surface to Volume: Concepts for the Next Generation of Optical–Holographic Data-Storage Materials
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4552–4573, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Bruder, F.-K., Hagen, R., Rölle, T., Weiser, M.-S. and Fäcke, T. (2011), From the Surface to Volume: Concepts for the Next Generation of Optical–Holographic Data-Storage Materials. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4552–4573. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002085
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!