These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Artificial Metalloenzyme: Creation of a Designed Copper Binding Site in a Thermostable Protein†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 30, pages 5151–5155, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Podtetenieff, J., Taglieber, A., Bill, E., Reijerse, Edward J. and Reetz, Manfred T. (2010), An Artificial Metalloenzyme: Creation of a Designed Copper Binding Site in a Thermostable Protein. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5151–5155. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002106
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Schwerpunkt 1170). We thank R. Sterner for providing the tHisF plasmid. We also thank E. Kravets for her work on the initial mutants, as well as H. Hinrichs and D. Klütt for HPLC support.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!