These authors contributed equally to this work.
Electronic Tuning of Nickel-Based Bis(dicarbollide) Redox Shuttles in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5339–5343, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Spokoyny, Alexander M., Li, Tina C., Farha, Omar K., Machan, Charles W., She, C., Stern, Charlotte L., Marks, Tobin J., Hupp, Joseph T. and Mirkin, Chad A. (2010), Electronic Tuning of Nickel-Based Bis(dicarbollide) Redox Shuttles in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5339–5343. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002181
J.T.H. and T.J.M. gratefully acknowledge the support of BP Solar. T.J.M. also acknowledges the support of the Energy Frontier Research Center (DE-SC0001059) at the ANSER Center of Northwestern University. J.T.H. also thanks the U.S. DOE (Grant No. DE-FG02-87ER13808) for funding. C.A.M. acknowledges the DOE Office (Award No. DE-SC0000989) for support via the NU Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center. C.A.M. is also grateful for support from the U.S. ARO.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- BP Solar
- Energy Frontier Research Center. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
- ANSER Center of Northwestern University
- U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-87ER13808
- DOE Office. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!