Financial support was obtained from NIH CA 53604. The authors are grateful to Dr. Baptiste Ronan at Sanofi-Aventis for 1H NMR spectrum comparison of compound 22, Dr. Yun Zhang at Novartis Institute (Cambridge, MA), Dr. Jason T. Lowe at the Broad Institute (Cambridge, MA) for helpful discussions, Dr. Paul Ralifo and Dr. Norman Lee at Boston University for assistance with NMR and HRMS measurements.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Virginiamycin M2†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 35, pages 6165–6168, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Wu, J. and Panek, James S. (2010), Total Synthesis of (−)-Virginiamycin M2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6165–6168. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002220
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 53604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!