We thank Prof. S. Itsuno for helpful discussions and Prof. A. Matsuda (Toyohashi University of Technology) for assisting us with the SEM measurements. This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 20550137) from the Japan Socity for the Promotion of Science.
Asymmetric Inter- and Intramolecular Cyclopropanation Reactions Catalyzed by a Reusable Macroporous-Polymer-Supported Chiral Ruthenium(II)/Phenyloxazoline Complex†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8439–8443, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Abu-Elfotoh, A.-M., Phomkeona, K., Shibatomi, K. and Iwasa, S. (2010), Asymmetric Inter- and Intramolecular Cyclopropanation Reactions Catalyzed by a Reusable Macroporous-Polymer-Supported Chiral Ruthenium(II)/Phenyloxazoline Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8439–8443. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002240
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Japan Socity for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!