These authors contributed equally.
Conformational Switching of G-Quadruplex DNA by Photoregulation†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5305–5309, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Huang, J., Zhou, Y., Yan, S., Weng, X., Wu, X., Deng, M. and Zhou, X. (2010), Conformational Switching of G-Quadruplex DNA by Photoregulation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5305–5309. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002290
We thank Prof. Guangfu Yang (College of Chemistry, Central China Normal University, Hubei, Wuhan) for providing Accelrys Discovery Studio 2.1 software. X.Z. thanks the NSFC (National Science Fund of China, No. 90813031, 30973605) and the National Key Foundation for Infectious Diseases (protection against and treatment of AIDS and hepatitis, 2008ZX10003-005).
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 90813031, 30973605
- National Key Foundation for Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2008ZX10003-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!