These authors contributed equally.
Conformational Switching of G-Quadruplex DNA by Photoregulation†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5305–5309, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Huang, J., Zhou, Y., Yan, S., Weng, X., Wu, X., Deng, M. and Zhou, X. (2010), Conformational Switching of G-Quadruplex DNA by Photoregulation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5305–5309. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002290
We thank Prof. Guangfu Yang (College of Chemistry, Central China Normal University, Hubei, Wuhan) for providing Accelrys Discovery Studio 2.1 software. X.Z. thanks the NSFC (National Science Fund of China, No. 90813031, 30973605) and the National Key Foundation for Infectious Diseases (protection against and treatment of AIDS and hepatitis, 2008ZX10003-005).
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 90813031, 30973605
- National Key Foundation for Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2008ZX10003-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!