This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC), which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989.
Nanoparticle Supracrystals and Layered Supracrystals as Chemical Amplifiers†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 33, pages 5737–5741, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Kowalczyk, B., Walker, David A., Soh, S. and Grzybowski, Bartosz A. (2010), Nanoparticle Supracrystals and Layered Supracrystals as Chemical Amplifiers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5737–5741. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002295
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!