These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metal–Organic Frameworks from Edible Natural Products†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 46, pages 8630–8634, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Smaldone, R. A., Forgan, R. S., Furukawa, H., Gassensmith, J. J., Slawin, A. M. Z., Yaghi, O. M. and Stoddart, J. F. (2010), Metal–Organic Frameworks from Edible Natural Products. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8630–8634. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002343
The research reported herein is based upon work supported under the auspices of an international collaboration supported in the US by the National Science Foundation under grant CHE-0924620 and in the UK by the Engineering and Physical Research Council under grant EP/H003517/1. The authors would like to thank Prof. Michael O′Keeffe, Arizona State University, for valuable insight and discussions.
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0924620
- Engineering and Physical Research Council. Grant Number: EP/H003517/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!