R.G. thanks the German Science Foundation (DFG) for funding through the Emmy Noether program and the special priority programs 1166 and 1191.
Ionic Liquids with a Twist: New Routes to Liquid Salts†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 33, pages 5608–5609, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Giernoth, R. (2010), Ionic Liquids with a Twist: New Routes to Liquid Salts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5608–5609. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002393
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
- German Science Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!