These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Fluorescent Rosamine Compound Selectively Stains Pluripotent Stem Cells†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7497–7500, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Im, C.-N., Kang, N.-Y., Ha, H.-H., Bi, X., Lee, J. J., Park, S.-J., Lee, S. Y., Vendrell, M., Kim, Y. K., Lee, J.-S., Li, J., Ahn, Y.-H., Feng, B., Ng, H.-H., Yun, S.-W. and Chang, Y.-T. (2010), A Fluorescent Rosamine Compound Selectively Stains Pluripotent Stem Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7497–7500. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002463
We thank Sai Kiang Lim (Institute of Medical Biology, Singapore) for providing mESC and MEF and kind consultation. We also thank Siti Hajar, Chew Yan Tuang, Yee Ling Tan, Pei Fen Tay, and Si Qiang Yang for excellent technical support in cell culture and screening, and Clement Khaw (SBIC-Nikon Imaging Centre) for microscopy. This work was supported by a Young Investigator Award (R-143-000-353-101) granted to Y.-T.C. from the National University of Singapore and intramural funding from the A*STAR Biomedical Research Council. J.-S.L. was supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund: KRF-2005-C00088).
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-353-101
- Korean government. Grant Number: KRF-2005-C00088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!