This work was supported in part by a DOE subcontract from the University of Delaware (DE-FG02-03 ER15468) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. As a visiting scholar from Zhejiang University, H.Z. was also partially supported by the “New Star Program” of Zhejiang University. Part of the work was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the NSF under award ECS-0335765.
Facile Synthesis of Five-fold Twinned, Starfish-like Rhodium Nanocrystals by Eliminating Oxidative Etching with a Chloride-Free Precursor†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 31, pages 5296–5300, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Xia, X., Li, W., Zeng, J., Dai, Y., Yang, D. and Xia, Y. (2010), Facile Synthesis of Five-fold Twinned, Starfish-like Rhodium Nanocrystals by Eliminating Oxidative Etching with a Chloride-Free Precursor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 5296–5300. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002546
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03 ER15468
- Washington University in St. Louis
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!