This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50772047, 20671049, and 20721002), the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2007CB925102), and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University.
Low-Symmetry Iron Oxide Nanocrystals Bound by High-Index Facets†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6328–6332, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Yin, J., Yu, Z., Gao, F., Wang, J., Pang, H. and Lu, Q. (2010), Low-Symmetry Iron Oxide Nanocrystals Bound by High-Index Facets. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6328–6332. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002557
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50772047, 20671049, 20721002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB925102
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.