This work was supported by Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research for Young Scientists (S) (No. 19675002) and for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 18066003) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Y.N. thanks the Ube Industries LTD. M.I. acknowledges the Global COE program for Chemistry Innovation.
Cooperative Catalytic Reactions Using Organocatalysts and Transition-Metal Catalysts: Enantioselective Propargylic Alkylation of Propargylic Alcohols with Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 40, pages 7289–7293, September 24, 2010
How to Cite
Ikeda, M., Miyake, Y. and Nishibayashi, Y. (2010), Cooperative Catalytic Reactions Using Organocatalysts and Transition-Metal Catalysts: Enantioselective Propargylic Alkylation of Propargylic Alcohols with Aldehydes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7289–7293. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002591
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research for Young Scientists. Grant Numbers: 19675002, 18066003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!