This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 20110006) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), the Global COE Program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University, and CREST-JST (Japan). A.U. is a recipient of a Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) research fellowship.
A Bowl-Shaped ortho-Semiquinone Radical Anion: Quantitative Evaluation of the Dynamic Behavior of Structural and Electronic Features†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6333–6337, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Ueda, A., Ogasawara, K., Nishida, S., Ise, T., Yoshino, T., Nakazawa, S., Sato, K., Takui, T., Nakasuji, K. and Morita, Y. (2010), A Bowl-Shaped ortho-Semiquinone Radical Anion: Quantitative Evaluation of the Dynamic Behavior of Structural and Electronic Features. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6333–6337. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002626
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 20110006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!