This work was funded by the grants from the Academy of Finland (123847, 132132, and 116824), University of Oulu, RAS (5.1.1), RFBR (08-03-00661, 08-03-00539), SB RAS (67, 88), the program of support of leading scientific schools (NSh-7643.2010.3) and FASI (state contract 02.740.11.0262). I.V.K. thanks Prof. C. Bianchini and Dr. P. Barbaro (ICCOM-CNR, Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy) for providing the sample of catalyst [Rh(cod)(sulfos)]/SiO2.
Microfluidic Gas-Flow Imaging Utilizing Parahydrogen-Induced Polarization and Remote-Detection NMR†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8363–8366, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Telkki, V.-V., Zhivonitko, V. V., Ahola, S., Kovtunov, K. V., Jokisaari, J. and Koptyug, I. V. (2010), Microfluidic Gas-Flow Imaging Utilizing Parahydrogen-Induced Polarization and Remote-Detection NMR. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8363–8366. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002685
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 123847, 132132, 116824
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 08-03-00661, 08-03-00539
- program of support of leading scientific schools. Grant Number: NSh-7643.2010.3
- FASI. Grant Number: 02.740.11.0262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!