Financial support from the Swedish Research Council (S.O.), the Wenner Gren Foundation (S. K.), the Swedish Energy Agency, the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, the Klaus Tschira Foundation (M.S.), and the EU (FP7 Energy 212508 “SOLAR-H2”) is gratefully acknowledged.
Catalytic Hydrogen Evolution from Mononuclear Iron(II) Carbonyl Complexes as Minimal Functional Models of the [FeFe] Hydrogenase Active Site†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 43, pages 8033–8036, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Kaur-Ghumaan, S., Schwartz, L., Lomoth, R., Stein, M. and Ott, S. (2010), Catalytic Hydrogen Evolution from Mononuclear Iron(II) Carbonyl Complexes as Minimal Functional Models of the [FeFe] Hydrogenase Active Site. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8033–8036. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002719
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- Swedish Research Council
- Wenner Gren Foundation
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Klaus Tschira Foundation
- EU. Grant Number: 212508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!