Financial support by the German research foundation (DFG, FOR 474) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Membrana GmbH for provision of the oxygenator fiber membranes.
Continuous 1H and 13C Signal Enhancement in NMR Spectroscopy and MRI Using Parahydrogen and Hollow-Fiber Membranes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8358–8362, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Roth, M., Kindervater, P., Raich, H.-P., Bargon, J., Spiess, H. W. and Münnemann, K. (2010), Continuous 1H and 13C Signal Enhancement in NMR Spectroscopy and MRI Using Parahydrogen and Hollow-Fiber Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8358–8362. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002725
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: FOR 474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!