This work was supported by Grants-in-Aids (Nos. 20108010 (S.F.) and 21350035 (T.K.)) from the Japan Society of Promotion of Science (JSPS), MEXT, Japan (No. 20050029 to T.O. on Priority Area 477), and KOSEF/MEST through WCU project (R31-2008-000-10010-0).
A Low-Spin Ruthenium(IV)–Oxo Complex: Does the Spin State Have an Impact on the Reactivity?†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8449–8453, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Kojima, T., Hirai, Y., Ishizuka, T., Shiota, Y., Yoshizawa, K., Ikemura, K., Ogura, T. and Fukuzumi, S. (2010), A Low-Spin Ruthenium(IV)–Oxo Complex: Does the Spin State Have an Impact on the Reactivity?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8449–8453. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002733
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- Japan Society of Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- KOSEF/MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10010-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!