This work was partly supported by KAKENHI (No. 19020051) and by a Grant-in-Aid for the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from MEXT.
Selective cine Substitution of 1-Arylethenyl Acetates with Arylboron Reagents and a Diene/Rhodium Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6396–6399, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Yu, J.-Y., Shimizu, R. and Kuwano, R. (2010), Selective cine Substitution of 1-Arylethenyl Acetates with Arylboron Reagents and a Diene/Rhodium Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6396–6399. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002745
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 19020051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!