These authors contributed equally to this work.
Surface-Tension-Induced Synthesis of Complex Particles Using Confined Polymeric Fluids†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 42, pages 7748–7752, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Choi, C.-H., Lee, J., Yoon, K., Tripathi, A., Stone, H. A., Weitz, D. A. and Lee, C.-S. (2010), Surface-Tension-Induced Synthesis of Complex Particles Using Confined Polymeric Fluids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7748–7752. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002764
This study was supported by the Converging Research Center Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2009-0082087), the Industrial Source Technology Development Programs (10033093) of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korea, a grant from the Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare (Project No. A062254), Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) (MEST No. R01-2008-000-11260-0), the NSF-sponsored Materials Research Science and Engineering Center at Harvard University (DMR-0820484), and the NSF (DMR-0602684).
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0082087
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korea
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A062254
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: R01-2008-000-11260-0
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0602684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!