Generous financial support by the Alexander von Humboldt’Foundation (K.V.S.R.), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG Münster-Nagoya; J.K.), and AstraZeneca is gratefully acknowledged. The research of F.G. has been supported by the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers of the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation. We thank Prof. Dr. Gerhard Wilde and Dr. Harald Rösner for TEM analyses, Prof. Dr. Uwe Karst and Michael Holtkamp for ICP-OES analyses, and Dr. Hubert Koller and Mark Weiß for determination of the BET surfaces.
Asymmetric Nanocatalysis: N-Heterocyclic Carbenes as Chiral Modifiers of Fe3O4/Pd nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 42, pages 7786–7789, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Ranganath, K. V. S., Kloesges, J., Schäfer, A. H. and Glorius, F. (2010), Asymmetric Nanocatalysis: N-Heterocyclic Carbenes as Chiral Modifiers of Fe3O4/Pd nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7786–7789. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002782
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- Alexander von Humboldt’Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!