We thank Prof. Jing Liu for use of the infrared thermal mapping apparatus. This work was supported by the National Hi-Tech Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China (Nos. 2009AA03z322, 2007AA021802, and 2007AA021803) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 60736001, 30800258, and 20873171).
Multifunctional Gold Nanoshells on Silica Nanorattles: A Platform for the Combination of Photothermal Therapy and Chemotherapy with Low Systemic Toxicity†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Special Issue: Women in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 891–895, January 24, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, H., Chen, D., Li, L., Liu, T., Tan, L., Wu, X. and Tang, F. (2011), Multifunctional Gold Nanoshells on Silica Nanorattles: A Platform for the Combination of Photothermal Therapy and Chemotherapy with Low Systemic Toxicity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 891–895. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002820
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- National Hi-Tech Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China. Grant Numbers: 2009AA03z322, 2007AA021802, 2007AA021803
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60736001, 30800258, 20873171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!