We are grateful for the financial support from the NSFC (no. 20972101), the PCSIRTC (no. IRT0846), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program; no. 2010CB833300).
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Inverse-Electron-Demand Diels–Alder Reaction of Electron-Deficient Dienes and Crotonaldehyde†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6418–6420, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Li, J.-L., Kang, T.-R., Zhou, S.-L., Li, R., Wu, L. and Chen, Y.-C. (2010), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Inverse-Electron-Demand Diels–Alder Reaction of Electron-Deficient Dienes and Crotonaldehyde. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6418–6420. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002912
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20972101
- PCSIRTC. Grant Number: IRT0846
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!