This work was supported by the GRK 1626 (“Chemical Photocatalysis”) of the DFG. S.F. gratefully acknowledges a fellowship of the Bayerische Eliteförderung.
Metal-Free, Cooperative Asymmetric Organophotoredox Catalysis with Visible Light†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Special Issue: Women in Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 951–954, January 24, 2011
How to Cite
Neumann, M., Füldner, S., König, B. and Zeitler, K. (2011), Metal-Free, Cooperative Asymmetric Organophotoredox Catalysis with Visible Light. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 951–954. doi: 10.1002/anie.201002992
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!