We thank A. Antipova for her help with the monolayer experiments. D.G. is supported by the NIH (R01 AI073892) and DARPA (W911NF-09-1-378). A.M. is supported by the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 283/08). ChemMatCARS Sector 15 is principally supported by the National Science Foundation Department of Energy (NSF/CHE-0822838). Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Role of the Conformational Rigidity in the Design of Biomimetic Antimicrobial Compounds†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8462–8465, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Ivankin, A., Livne, L., Mor, A., Caputo, G. A., DeGrado, W. F., Meron, M., Lin, B. and Gidalevitz, D. (2010), Role of the Conformational Rigidity in the Design of Biomimetic Antimicrobial Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8462–8465. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003104
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AI073892, W911NF-09-1-378
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 283/08
- National Science Foundation Department of Energy. Grant Number: NSF/CHE-0822838
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!